Women’s T-Race Danica Patrick T048.217.27.016.00 Review
- 36 mm round stainless steel with fold-over clasp and pushers
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- White dial
- Movement: Swiss Quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Special features: Luminous, tachymeter, chronograph, measure-seconds
- Sporty design with a touch of femininity
- Diamond hour markers
- Car racing inspired
- Chronograph functionalities such as 60-second timer, a 1/10 second timer, and a 30-minute timer.
- Can handle tough sports and long exposure in the water such as bathing and swimming
- Keeps an accurate time
Reports claimed that this watch is not suitable for extreme underwater expeditions such as professional scuba diving and other activities with high water pressure.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
If you are a car racer or a car racing fan, chances are you already heard about Danica Patrick as she is one of the famous female racer. Danica Patrick became the brand ambassador of Tissot in the year 2005 and T-race Danica Patrick is one of the limited edition in the T-Race collection. It is exclusively inspired in car racing but still has a touch of an eye-catching beauty and a feminine style. Also, Tissot only uses the finest Swiss quartz movement in this model which means the Swiss company extremely wants to provide a highly accurate timekeeping. If you are neither a car racer nor a car racing fan and this watch does not match your personality, you might want to consider a feminine solar powered watch like T-Touch Solar.