Men’s Heritage Navigator Silver Dial Brown Leather T0786411603700 Review
- 43 mm stainless steel case with buckle closure
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Brown leather strap
- Silver dial
- Movement: Automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 30 m (100 ft)
- Special feature: Chronograph
- Suited well as a dress or travel watch
- World time watch that is very useful for telling different time for major cities around the world
- Suitable for swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving
- Great outdoor watch
- Keeps an accurate time
It is considered as a large watch so gentlemen whose wrists are under 7 may find it uncomfortable and awkward to wear.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Heritage Navigator Silver Dial Brown Leather has a trendy and sexy design that mirrors it to be a dress watch and a traveler’s watch. Furthermore, its vintage charm is best considered to be a great tool for the modern businesspeople with different time zones. Another great thing that this watch can offer is its usefulness in terms of a business meeting with different participants around the world. If you set the time of the watch from the country of your choice, the numbers of the bezel will indicate the time zone. With its great features and an excellent touch of innovation, this watch is not best recommended for men whose wrists are under 7. If you’re looking for a solar powered watch, you might be interested in T-Touch Expert Solar.