Women’s Aquaracer Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Bracelet (WAY1314.BA0915) Review
- 32 mm round polished stainless steel with fold over clasp and push button safety
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Mother of pearl dial and diamond indices
- Date display between 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 300m (984 ft)
- Special features: Luminescent hands
- Versatile design
- Can be worn on all occasions
- Suitable for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
- Keeps an accurate time
Reports claimed that TAG Aquaracers are hard to resize most especially when you are not familiar with the tricks. Also, this watch is heavier than any regular watches as it weighs almost half kilo.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
This is a beautiful timepiece from TAG Heuer that is recommended to be a gift for your loved ones. It is a dress watch that can also be worn in any occasions. Also, it is powered by a battery but the Swiss company itself is known to provide high quality of timepieces which means the precision of its timekeeping will remain constant and will last for a lifetime. However, it is obvious that it is a need to have replacement of batteries at some particular moment. If you are looking for a chronograph watch, you might want to check Formula One Chronograph.