Men’s Grand Carrera Leather Strap Chronograph Black Dial CAV5185.FC6237 Review
- 43.2 mm round stainless steel with fold over clasp and double push button safety
- Anti-reflective sapphire
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Black dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 100m (330 ft)
- Special features: Luminescent hour hands and shock resistant
- Skeleton caseback
- Can be worn in all occasions
- Suitable for showering, swimming, snorkeling and recreational scuba diving
- Measures and displays time to 1/10th of a second
One of major drawbacks of this watch is, it is water resistant to 100 meters or 330 feet but the wristband is alligator leather which should not be immersed in the water. The chronograph feature is undeniably cool but reports claimed that some people find the chronograph dials as a hindrance to readability and visibility.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Grand Carrera Leather Strap Chronograph Black Dial is one of the highest priced timepieces of Tag Heuer. What you are paying for this watch is its superior technical features as well as its innovative sub-dials design and display. If you desire to have a watch with these features, or need to treat yourself to a high-quality of a sporty timepiece, then this might be the perfect watch for you. If you are looking for a sporty watch in a lower price, you might want to consider the Formula 1 Black Dial Chronograph Steel.