Men’s Formula 1 Black Dial Chronograph Steel CAU1110.BA0858 Review
- 41.2 mm round stainless steel with fold over clasp and double push button safety
- Anti-reflective sapphire
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Black dial
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 200m (660 ft)
- Special features: Luminescent hands and hour markers, chronograph and stopwatch
- Sports watch
- Can be worn in all occasions
- Suitable for showering, swimming, snorkeling and recreational scuba diving
- Luminous accents
- Time accuracy measures up to 1/10th of a second
Reports claimed that the steel band might be cold or uncomfortable to wear and may not be formal enough for some events.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Formula 1 Black Dial Chronograph Steel timepiece is not just a timepiece but also a companion that you can reliably have and you always want to be by your side. With its date display, black analog chronograph dial, silver stainless steel bandy, and a black bezel that has a tachymeter scale, this is a must-have for your watch collection. However, you might want to check Calibre S, if you want another style of a chronograph watch.