Cosmograph Daytona Steel (116520) Review
- 40 mm round stainless steel case with oyster lock
- 72 hour power reserve
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Black dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 100 m (330ft)
- Sturdy tough watch
- Contains 44 jewels inside the watch
- Highly legible tachymeter
- Can precisely calculate and measure an elapsed period of time
- With the use of the tachymeter bezel, it can make an average calculation for speed
- The hour and hand markers are coated in SuperLuminova that provides a low-light visibility
- Chronograph’s accuracy is within 1/8th of a second
- Have a 30 minute counter at 3 o’clock position and 12 hour counter at 9 o’clock position.
- It has a caliber 4130 that helps you control the chronograph functions that directs to the column wheel operations
The functionality of these push-buttons could be enhanced, the daily use of the chronograph being fairly wearisome such as the two push-buttons need to be loosened then screwed back in order to run the chronograph.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona became so famous in the sport of auto racing that it acquired its name “Daytona” during the late 1960s, after the Daytona International Speedway. Also, Rolex Paul Newman Daytona was a gem of the Daytonas. In the present day, Rolex is still a very supportive sponsor in the world of auto racing. The classic Daytona is the timepiece for the gentleman who has it all, and must be present in any serious watch collection. Being one of the most iconic timepieces of all time and up there with the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona with how globally recognizable it is. If you are looking for a diver’s watch, you might be interested in Submariner Black Dial Ceramic Bezel Steel.