Men’s Seamaster Planet Ocean (184.108.40.206.01.002) Review
- 42 mm stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- Black dial
- Movement: Self-winding with analog display
- Water resistance: 600 m (2000 ft)
- Special Feature: Luminous hands and markers
- Easy to read the dial since the crystal being used helps in minimizing the reflection from light
- Beautiful sapphire display on the back of the case as a visual representation of the mechanical movement and craftsmanship
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Genuine anti-reflective and anti-glare dial window material
- Most suitable for professional divers
There’s no real con for this watch. Others might find this too expensive for a diver’s watch.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Omega Men’s Seamaster Planet Ocean is definitely designed for professional divers. With a water resistance of 600M, it is undeniably taking a serious authorization for this particular Omega model. Also, the price of this watch is really high so if you are looking for a lesser value of a diving watch, you might want to consider the Seamaster Black Dial.