Men’s Seamaster Aqua Terra (23110396002001) Review
- 5 mm stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- Silver dial with date of the month display at the 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Battery operated quartz
- Water resistance: 150 m (500 ft)
- Special Feature: Luminous hands and markers
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Genuine anti-reflective and anti-glare dial window material
- Can be worn in all occasions
- Suitable for swimming, snorkeling, and water sports but not for diving
The quartz movement might not be suitable for everyone since mechanical movement is much preferred than quartz movement when it comes to luxurious timepieces. So, perhaps this is the common issue of other people who would prefer a mechanical movement than quartz. Nevertheless, quartz movements are very precise and require minimal care apart from battery replacements.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Seamaster Aqua Terra is the most affordable Omega’s watch for men. I believe that this particular watch model from Omega is very timely since the company gifted this specific model to the U.S Olympic team athletes who joined in the recently concluded 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio and took home 48 gold medals. Furthermore, Omega was the official Olympic timekeeper for the said event. As far as the water resistance of this watch is concerned, it is still not suitable for diving. If you are looking for a diving watch, you might want to check the Seamaster Black Dial.