Symphonette Medium Steel & Diamond L2.306.0.71.0 Review
- 9 mm oval stainless steel with deployment buckle
- Silver guilloche dial set with blue hand indicators
- Roman numeral hour markers, seconds sub-dial at the 6 o’clock position
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Oval case with diamonds
- Lack patent genuine alligator leather strap
- Movement: Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Water resistance: 30 m (100 ft)
- Silver and leather combination makes an exquisite timepiece suitable for all occasions
- Black alligator leather that compliments perfectly to the silvery dial
- Unique oval shape
- Longines watches are always particular in terms of its scratch-proof case window
- Crystals are unbreakable yet smoothly designed in its case
The only bad thing in leather straps is the smell it has when used a few months after. The sweat will absorb to the leather—producing a nasty smell.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Symphonette Medium Steel & Diamond is an oval-shaped timepiece in silver case and in alligator leather band. It features silver guilloche dial set with blue hand indicators. The black leather band is a classic and casual making it a timepiece that suits to all occasions and ages.
If you want that one timepiece that would go with any fashion style that you want to pull off, this particular timepiece is the answer. Its classic and casual look can go with your outfit whatever it is. If its classic design does not suit your personality, you might want to check a versatile watch like the Agassiz.