Agassiz Solid 18K Gold Diamond Bezel L4.307.9.81.0 Review
- 5 mm round 18k rose gold case with a black alligator leather strap
- Fixed-diamond set bezel
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case thickness: 12 mm
- Functions: hour, minute
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 30 m (100 ft)
- Additional Info: case set with 98 diamonds (0.666 carats)
- A combination of elegance and attitude
- A clash of diamonds, alligator band and chic rose gold case
- A leather band is much more exquisite than that of a metal band. It goes with any outfit.
- Roman numeral hour markers make it classier
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal and water resistant up to 30 meters
- Comfortable to use since it is made of alligator leather making it much lighter in the wrist.
- Provides the hour and minute—precisely and accurately as possible
Because of its alligator band, this timepiece may produce a nasty smell in a few months of use because when your sweat doesn’t collect under the band, it would soak through the band instead. It’s also short-lasting. Compared to a metal band, a leather strap can’t sustain physical abuses. Furthermore, this watch is not suitable for water activities such as swimming, snorkelling or scuba diving.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
This Solid 18K Gold Diamond Agassiz is a classic Agassiz timepiece. Its band is made up of Alligator leather making it a comfortable choice for working women. It is very classy to wear with any fashion style.
It is a common knowledge that a leather strap can give an appealing classic look that resembles versatility and edge. It’s lighter than that of a metal strap and its case is exquisitely made with sapphire crystals. This is perfect for almost all occasions and formal gatherings. If you’re rooting for a watch that is a versatile and edgy as you are, this timepiece is the one for you. Not only will you feel the elegance brought by it, you can also experience the luxury of a Longines Agassiz. However, if you want a bigger formal watch, you might want to consider the La Grande Classiqe.