Men’s Professional Aerospace Evo (E7936310/C869-152E) Review
- 43 mm polished round stainless steel with deployment buckle
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Blue dial
- Batter end of Life Indicator
- Perpetual Day & Date Calendar
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog and digital display
- Water resistance: 100m (330 ft)
- Special features: Backlight, countdown timer, chronograph, GMT 2nd time zone feature, luminescent hands ad hour markers
- Lightweight case
- Brilliantly sculpted unidirectional rotating bezel
- Neat and clean dial
- A bit more modern hands
- Futuristic flight watch-inspired
- Withstands rain and splashes of water
- Suitable for showering and swimming
- It has a SuperQuartz movement that means the time is accurate to about ten seconds a year compared to a normal quartz which accuracy is about fifteen seconds a month.
There are some concerns being issued by some people who said about a little negative about this timepiece and that is the low and high speed crown turning to control the watch functionalities.
Price when reviewed: $3,075.00
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
If you love the idea of a Swiss made watch that has a high-performance too, then the Aerospace is a great option. Despite its all titanium, it has a lightweight case that makes you feel comfortable while wearing it on your wrist. If you want a full chronograph pilot watch, you might be interested in Navitimer.