Men’s Professional Aerospace Evo (E7936310/C869-152E) Review
- 43 mm polished round stainless steel with deployment buckle
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Blue dial
- Batter end of Life Indicator
- Perpetual Day & Date Calendar
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog and digital display
- Water resistance: 100m (330 ft)
- Special features: Backlight, countdown timer, chronograph, GMT 2nd time zone feature, luminescent hands ad hour markers
- Lightweight case
- Brilliantly sculpted unidirectional rotating bezel
- Neat and clean dial
- A bit more modern hands
- Futuristic flight watch-inspired
- Withstands rain and splashes of water
- Suitable for showering and swimming
- It has a SuperQuartz movement that means the time is accurate to about ten seconds a year compared to a normal quartz which accuracy is about fifteen seconds a month.
There are some concerns being issued by some people who said about a little negative about this timepiece and that is the low and high speed crown turning to control the watch functionalities.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
If you love the idea of a Swiss made watch that has a high-performance too, then the Aerospace is a great option. Despite its all titanium, it has a lightweight case that makes you feel comfortable while wearing it on your wrist. If you want a full chronograph pilot watch, you might be interested in Navitimer.