Diamant Swiss Diamond 8666 Review
- 22 mm stainless steel with deployment clasp
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Mother of pearl dial
- Date display at 6 o’clock position
- Movement: Swiss quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 30m (99 ft)
- Elegant design
- Sparkly diamonds
- Can be worn on all occasions
- Withstands rain and splashes of water
- Keeps an accurate time
This watch is not suitable for showering, submersion, snorkeling or scuba diving. Also, there’s a need for battery replacement since it is powered by a battery. Others might find it inconvenient.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Diamant Swiss Diamond is a comfortable watch that you can wear on a daily basis. With its sparkling diamonds and a beautiful mother of pearl dial, you can perfectly offer this as a gift to your wife’s birthday or anniversary. If your wife or a female loved one likes a two-tone watch, you might want to consider the Diamant Two Tone.