Men’s Hampton Black Leather Strap Chronograph 10030 Review
- 34 mm polished rectangle stainless steel with deployment buckle
- 48 hour power reserve
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Date window at 6 o’clock position
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position
- 30 minute counter at the 9 o’clock position
- Black dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 50m (165 ft)
- Special features: Chronograph and second hand
- Graceful design
- Suitable for all occasions
- Not too big and not too small
- Suitable for showering and swimming
- Remarkable alligator leather strap
- Even if you don’t wear this watch for 2 days, it will still give you an accurate time since it has a 48 hour power reserve.
- The Baume and Mercier phi logo symbolizes the balance look this watch. It is visible on the right side of the case where the screw-down crown is located.
The slight negative of this watch is the absence of the luminous feature which would me very useful on nighttime. However, the 48 hour power reserve and its Swiss automatic movement are highly appreciated when it comes to the functionalities.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
You can be very sure that your watch will stay on your wrist since this Hampton timepiece is well secured by an adjustable triple folding buckle that is constructed from a stainless steel. If you are into a watch that has a luminous feature, you might want to check the Classima Executives Automatic Silver Dial.