Men’s Classima Executives Open Silver Guilloche Dial 8869 Review
- 42 mm round stainless steel with deployment buckle
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Power reserve indicator at 6 o’clock position
- Silver dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 30m (99 ft)
- Alluring overall style
- Versatile, classy and masculine timepiece
- Ideal for formal events
- Nice open heart window
- See through case back
- Withstands rain and splashes of water but not showering or submersion
- The band is made from alligator leather which is durable for having a longer band’s life
- The power indicator is one of the most important features of this timepiece as it will be responsible for tracking the remaining energy of your watch.
- The crown is not a screw-down which might be pull out without the wearer’s attention.
- It weighs 2.1 pounds, it may be so heavy for some gentlemen
- Not suitable for swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving
- Absence of luminosity or LED light function
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Classima Executives Open Silver Guilloche Dial has a classic style that is highly charming as a dress watch. Despite its handsome looks, you can never go wrong with the technology built in it. It is going to be a great piece to be added in your watch collection. However, if you are looking for a sports watch, this is not the watch for you but you might want to consider checking the Riviera XXL sporty watch.