Men’s Classima Executives Automatic Silver Dial 8688 Review
- 42 mm polished round stainless steel with deployment buckle
- 42 hour power reserve
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Silver dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 30m (99 ft)
- Special features: Luminescence, second hand and pull-out-crown
- Ideal for informal and formal events
- Classy design
- See through case back
- Comfortable to wear
- The dial’s central part has a guilloché décor
- Withstands rain and splashes of water
- With its 42 hour power reserve, you can have this watch a 2 day off your wrist and would still give an accurate time after that.
- A Greek symbol phi on the tip of the screw-in crown located on the right side of the case symbolizes perfection and balance of the watch
One feature that this watch does not have is the date display, it would have been more useful if there will be one. Also, it is not a swimming watch. It can withstands splashes of water but not suitable for underwater activities. However, the functionalities of this timepiece are undeniably superb as shown in its well-balanced work of art.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
This Classima timepiece is a medium level luxury watch that is ideal for people who prefer watches with comfortable wristlet. Also, it is attached to the wearer’s wrist with a dark brown leather strap that has a crocodile pattern well matched to the adjustable triple folding clasp. If you are looking for a well-balanced watch that has a date display, you might be interested in Hampton Chronograph.