Men’s T-Sport PRS516 Automatic Black T0446142605100 Review
- 45 mm black stainless steel case with buckle closure
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window material
- Black dial with date of the month display at the 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Special features: Chronograph and luminous hands and markers
- Thick leather band
- Modern racing-inspired look
- Suitable for swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving
- Great outdoor watch
- Keeps an accurate time
It has a weight of 1.9 pounds which may be too heavy for some gentlemen.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
T-Sport Automatic Black uses the movement called Valjoux/ETA 7550 B which is also used in many luxury watch brands. The Valjoux 7750 is categorized, by its amazing durability and its fantastic, closely indestructible self-winding mechanism.This watch is one of the lowest priced Tissot models that has this particular movement. It is a very reliable movement that is used in some luxury line watches that brings a flawless craftsmanship combined with a modern racing-inspired look at a reasonable price. If you are considering another type of a racing-inspired watch, you might want to consider T-Race Automatic Chronograph.