Men’s Speedmaster Racing Analog Display Swiss Automatic Silver 3126.96.36.199.01.002 Review
- 40 mm stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- 52 hour power reserve
- Black dial with date of the month display at the 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Swiss automatic self-wind with analog display
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Special Features: Luminous hands and markers
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Genuine anti-reflective and anti-glare dial window material
Perhaps the main con for this Omega model is the size of the steel case. Other men would prefer it to be 42-44mm wide. However, it is comfortable to wear and will look good on the wrist.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
I honestly love the design of the Speedmaster Racing. I believe that this can be worn for women as it can be considered as a unisex watch too. One highlight that makes this watch more exciting is its movement called the Omega caliber 3330 that gives two more important elements such as the Co-Axial escapement and the silicon hair springs. These two new movement features of the Omega caliber 3330 are great help in increasing the chronograph’s movement in terms of longevity and accuracy. If this watch doesn’t fit to your personality because you are more of wanting a diving watch, you might want to check the Seamaster Black Dial .