Men’s Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph 3573.50.00 Review
- 42 mm stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- Power Reserve
- Fixed black ion-plated bezel with tachymeter
- Movement: Swiss Quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 50 m (167 ft)
- Vibrant dial with luminous markers
- Constant classic design since 1957
- Beautiful sapphire display back as a visual representation of the mechanical movement and craftsmanship
- Keeps an accurate time
- Shock and vibration resistance
- Not suitable for diving
- Sapphire crystal in this model is less authentic compared to the standard 3570.50 model. So, it will shatter.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph is simply the updated version of Omega Men’s 3750.50, the first watch that landed on the moon. This is an extraordinary timepiece that brought legendary marks in history and one of the most well-known Omega watches ever since its debut in 1957. If you are looking for a moon watch but does not plan on any space travel, this watch might be more suitable for you. I do not recommend this Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph if you are looking for a diving watch, you might get interested in Seamaster Black Dial for that preference.