Men’s Seamaster Black Dial 18.104.22.168.01.003 Review
- 41 mm stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- 48 hour power reserve
- Black dial with date of the month display at the 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Automatic self-wind with analog display
- Water resistance: 300 m (990 ft)
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Genuine anti-reflective and anti-glare dial window material
- Constant classic design since 1957
- Beautiful sapphire display back as a visual representation of the mechanical movement and craftsmanship
There are reports from some people that the stainless steel band is not the most scratch-resistance. Nonetheless, the bracelet is precisely solid with its solid links.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
There are numerous good things about Omega Men’s Seamaster Black Dial such as its Automatic movement, 300 meter water resistance and its functionality and design. The water resistance in this timepiece will satisfy those men who love to explore underwater most especially in scuba diving since this watch is designed for such kind of activity. I highly recommend this as a diving watch but if you are looking for a racing watch or if you are just a racing fan who loves to have a watch that is designed for racing, you might want to check the Speedmaster Racing.