Men’s Aquatimer Black Dial Black Rubber (IW329001) Review
Price when reviewed: $3,820.00
- 42 mm round stainless-steel case
- Black dial
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating
- 42-hour power reserve
- Movement: Swiss Automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 300 m (1000 ft)
- Clean and straightforward design
- The hour and minute hands are pleasantly chunky, easy to see and offer nocturnal visibility, courtesy of their luminous treatment
- Simple dial
- Sports watch that looks just as good with a suit as well as with a tank top and a pair of board shorts.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal and water resistant up to 300 meters or 1000 feet
- The rubber straps are of great quality, and they are flexible and thin which makes for a comfortable wear
- The bezel, hour markers, minute, second and hour hands do feature luminescent coatings for outstanding illumination at night
- It has a quick-change system that allows you to swap a rubber strap for a steel bracelet and vice versa without tools
Others find the clutch housing protruding on the left of the case as a downside but I believe all of the upsides outweigh this.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
This is ideal for the active wearer who enjoys water sports and desires to swim in their valued timepiece. Naturally, the crystal, crown, and case back are firmly secured and wrapped with gaskets since this is a dive watch. The crown is locking, and the case back is screwed-in. Furthermore, it delivers much flexibility to the owner that allows them to choose how they wear their timepiece, all thanks to the simple to change strap facility. If you are a diver who wants a versatile watch, this watch is ideal for you, but if you want a chronograph watch, you might be interested in Portugieser Chronograph.