Women’s Eco-Drive Strap with Black Dial Review
- 18 mm two-tone stainless steel case with buckle closure
- Black dial
- Movement: Japanese Quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 30 m (99 ft)
- Good for dressy or daily wear
- Elegant leather band
- Easy to read time
- Affected customers for this watch reported that the front cover is not made in a higher quality and should upgrade to such.
- Water resistant but not suitable for swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Eco-Drive Strap with Black Dial is considered to be an incognito watch since it looks so simple but it does not come from a very cheap price. This watch can be worn to all occasions and will still bring elegance whether you wear it in a job interview or in a beach party. Also, it is an advantage to near-sighted people because they can easily read the watch. Otherwise, you might want to consider another option that is much easier to read the time to both near and far-sighted individuals. If that is the case, Eco-drive Sihouette Two-Tone Stainless Steel may fit better for you.