Women’s Eco-Drive Regent Gold-Tone Diamond-Accented EW1822-52D Review
Price when reviewed: $ 371.25
- 26 mm gold-tone stainless steel case with push-button clasp
- Mother-of-pearl dial with date of the month display at the 3 o’clock position
- Movement: Japanese Quartz with analog display
- Water resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Scratch resistance sapphire
- Genuine anti-reflective sapphire dial window material
- Not too big or not too heavy
- Can be worn in all occasions
- Most suitable for swimming or snorkeling, but not for scuba diving
- The watch’s hands do glow in the dark
- Doesn’t need to replace batteries
There are reports from some people that the calendar window is so tiny and unreadable for women in their 40’s unless they use a reading glass or magnifying lens.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
Eco-Drive Regent Gold-Tone Diamond-Accented is best worn for corporate attire and for formal events such as business meeting and wedding. You can match this golden-tone watch with your white dress and black stiletto heels as it will adjust to the look that you’re aiming for. If you are looking for a watch that almost have the same features like the Eco-Drive Regent Gold-Tone Diamond-Accented but with a lesser price, you might want to consider Eco-Drive Silhouette Two-Tone Stainless Steel.