Men’s Navitimer Chronograph Stainless Steel (AB012012-BB01) Review
- 43 mm stainless steel with fold-over clasp
- 70 hour power reserve
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Black dial
- Date display between 4 and 5 o’clock positions
- Movement: Self-winding automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 30m (99 ft)
- Special features: Luminescent hands and hour markers, stop watch, chronograph, second hand
- Noticeable bling
- The solid case back has a Celsius to Fahrenheit table
- The black calf leather strap has an excellent heavy white stitching that blends well to the black dial
- The bezel or the slide-rule is capable of measuring productivity rate and average speed
- Performs numerous calculations like multiplying and dividing numbers, calculating the ground speed and miles per minute, conversion of currency, calculating the descent or climb’s rate, and time elapsed.
- Capable of being a compass with the use of the current sun’s position in the sky and its bezel
- Withstands splashes of rain or water
- The SuperLuminova is coated to the hour and minute hands and applied as square dots on the hour markers.
- B01 movement that has an instant date change feature and a hacking second too.
Breitling precisely said that this watch is not suitable for submersion.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
This Navitimer Chronograph Stainless has a distinctive look; specifically on the rotating slide rule background that has the same shiny white polish. Truly a classy, exceptional instrument style, that is noticeable from a full chronograph pilot watch marketplace. If you are looking for a diver’s watch, you might want to consider Superocean II.