Men’s Riviera XXL 8724 Review
- 43 mm round stainless steel
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- White dial
- Movement: Swiss automatic with analog display
- Water resistance: 200m (660 ft)
- Date and chronograph functions
- Understated and versatile design
- Sporty look
- Build quality
- Withstands rain and splashes of water
- Suitable for light marine activities such as snorkeling
- It gives a precise timekeeping to a new different level since it is powered by a Swiss automatic movement.
There is a need to adjust the time at least once a month since the seconds runs a little too fast. The price is really expensive so only a few can afford to buy it.
The Opinion of Our Watch Expert at Luxurious Watch Review
The Riviera XXL watch is another excellent product and craftsmanship of the Swiss company behind the Baume & Mercier brand. It is a timepiece that defines what sports luxury watch is. With its features, design and functionality, you can never go wrong investing your money for a sports watch like this. If you are looking for a dress watch, you might be interested in Classima Executives Open Silver Guilloche Dial.